Princess Cruises offered 113 departures to Alaska in 2017 on six cruise ships. Princess operated a variety of Alaskan cruises that included Voyage of the Glaciers and the Inside Passage. In addition, the cruise line’s Land & Sea Vacations offered flexible ways to delve deeper into the fascinating Alaska frontier. Land tours were combined with a seven-day Voyage of the Glaciers cruise and included the company’s premier wilderness lodges, exclusive Direct-to-the-Wilderness domed rail service, plus visits to the top two attractions in Alaska – Glacier Bay National Park and Denali National Park.
The top five cruise line in votes for Best Cruise Line to Alaska were:
- Princess Cruises
- Royal Caribbean
- Celebrity Cruises
- Holland America Line
- Norwegian Cruise Line
Voting for the 5th Annual Cruise Fever Fan Awards took place on CruiseFever.net over the past 6 months and a record number of votes were cast in 2017. Each reader was allowed one vote and multiple votes from the same IP address were discarded.
Winners in the 5th Annual Cruise Fever Fan Awards were as follows:
- Best Mainstream Cruise Line: Carnival Cruise Line
- Best Luxury Cruise Line: Viking Ocean Cruises
- Best River Cruise Line: Viking River Cruises
- Best Private Island: Half Moon Cay
- Best New Cruise Ship 2017: Norwegian Joy
- Best Cruise Line to Alaska: Princess Cruises
- Best Cruise Line for Families: Disney Cruise Line
- Most Anticipated New Cruise Ship for 2018: Celebrity Edge
- Best Port in the Caribbean: St. Maarten
About Cruise Fever: CruiseFever.net was founded in 2011 by two brothers who have a passion for cruising. In six years, Cruise Fever has become one of the most popular cruise blogs on the web with an annual readership of close to 10 million. Cruise Fever remains a family run website with one goal, to help our readers have the best possible cruise vacation.